Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mint floral skirt

Blouse: H & M, Purse: Ardene, Skirt: D-Tox,
Shoes: thrifted, tank top: Zellers, Necklace:a gift but I think it was from Icing
Hey everyone! Today was a relaxing day filled with pasta, sprite in wine glasses ( fancy eh? ), and watching the telly. Oh and getting free ice-cream from Marble Slab. I love getting free coupons in my email for my birthday. I've been pretty broke lately since I don't start my job until July so I've been trying to plan dates that are cheap or free that are still fun. This weekend I am going camping and then heading off to see my sister in Toronto! I am excited to see her and go to markets and take pictures and go through random shops there. Every time I visit I always have a splendid time :) . I hope everyone has a great weekend ,I am now off to bed and then for a early morning bike ride :)
             


No comments:

Post a Comment