Wednesday 16 May 2012

A Cold Spring Day

Jacket: Thrifted, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Zellers, Purse: Spring, Shirt: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21


Hey everyone! Today was a great day because I won a necklace from a contest I entered at http://www.loveelycia.com/ blog! Its from http://www.etsy.com/shop/lottalosten . She creates the most gorgeous necklaces and I am so excited to get mine :) I ended up choosing the necklace Pendant-Flower in Champagne and Salmon Pink. Winning this definitely brightened my cold spring day :). Today I decided to go colourful in hopes that the sun would come out....it kind of worked? haha . I spent the day being lazy and made pasta with Mike. It was too cold to take photos outside so we pretty much stayed inside all day :). I hope everyone's day was splendid!

3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely sense of style and a beautiful blog! Please check out mine, maybe we can follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I checked out your blog and you have a great sense of style too! I followed you :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete