Tuesday 15 May 2012

Laundry Dress

dress: Dress 911, flats: Ardene, purse: Urban Planet, belt: forever 21, ring: gift




Hey! I have been so busy lately enjoying summer and trying not to go on the computer too much so I haven't really posted an outfit post in a bit! The other day I went to a thrift sale at this one church downtown London and I was able to stuff anything I could into a bag for 2 dollars! I stuffed it with tons of sweaters and blouses which I hope to post in the coming weeks right here on this blog :). Today Mike came over and we took some photos down the street from my house at this cute little pond. One old man drove by and stopped his car to talk to us. It was a little strange since he told his whole life story to us all at once and didn't even introduce himself but he was kind. Anyways, it was a really gorgeous day and the warm weather allowed me to wear this beautiful dress from Dress911. They have the most amazing dresses here and I wish I had more money to buy them. This dress was supposed to be for my birthday but I just could not resist wearing it today. I love the cute print and it is so unique.

2 comments:

  1. love this dress with the yellow shoes!!

    also, i nominated you for the liebster award on my blog. :)

    www.janagodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I will check out your blog right now :)

      Delete