Thursday 24 May 2012

Stripes!

Shirt: Urban Behaviour, Skirt: Boathouse,
Shoes: Zellers, Ring: Forever 21,
Hair bow: Forever 21


































                                                      Hey everyone! The long weekend treated me well! I went up to my cottage and got a bit of a burn ooppps :P I spent my time there reading on the beach and eating haha. Every time I went outside though I swear I got a bite. Mosquitoes for some reason love me and if there is one mosquito around sure enough I will be the one to get a bite !To make matters worse I got a bite on top of my sunburn. Oh well, that is what summer is all about I guess haha. This week was pretty busy and I have been planning my birthday get together or shin dig as I like to call it. I am pretty excited because I will finally be legal and I can' think of a  better way to celebrate it with...cake? I also plan to have campfire which will be nice because I love summer nights with campfires. Any who I hope my birthday goes well and that I don't get any more bites!

Side note: I just wanted to point out that my outfits are super cheap! For example this skirt cost me a whopping five dollars and the most expensive item are my shoes which were 25. :)

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you on my blog for the Liebster Award!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete