Sunday 6 May 2012

Red bow dress

I took these photos yesterday on a walk through the forest. It was a beautiful day and in my opinion perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold :). I wore this polka dot hat even though it kept falling off my head in the wind  haha. It was a day filled of sunshine, photos, nature, and a lovely homemade pasta dinner. I had a hard time accessorizing this dress because I thought that black accessories would be too harsh with this dress. I finally gathered up some nice accessories that I thought would look good.I love how the blue and white accessories compliment the dress along with an old watch I found at Value Village.I also painted my nails a light blue and added hearts using a nail pen. Overall, it was a really great day! I love summer.
Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Zellers, Purse: Urban Behavior,
 Necklace: Bizou, Watch: thrifted, Hat: Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word I am in love with your hat! I've been wanting one similar to that forever!! So cute, especially with that adorable red dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it very cheap at forever 21! I love it and it's so easy to pair it with any outfit! Thanks so much for checking out my blog :)

      Delete