Monday 7 May 2012

Collared Heart Dress ♥




I usually try not to go into places like The Bay where I know all the clothes will be super expensive, and as a student I simply won't be able to afford them. One day however, I went into the bay because I was getting my makeup done for a dance ( since they do makeup for free if you buy a product and I had to buy face wash anyways). I was a little bit early for my appointment so I looked around the bay in the material girl section and Vero Moda section. I saw this dress in the Vero Moda section and I loved it instantly. I tried it on and really wanted to buy it but then I looked at the price tag and lets just say it was way out of my price range..or maybe I'm just cheap? Either way I left the store that day without the dress. A few weeks passed and I was looking online for it just to look at it again and it was on sale! I went back to the bay and tried it on again just to make sure and then purchased it. Most of my posts on here are clothes that are on sale or just cheap themselves from thrift stores or places like forever 21 etc. I never really understood the point of brands on my clothes. Why would I want a shirt with a big label or writing across it? It just doesn't make sense to me.Also, why would I pay so much money for a purse or watch when I can get a similar one for so much cheaper?I know that quality is a big issue as well, but most places that are expensive are not the greatest quality either for what you're paying. That's just my opinion anyway :). Anyways, the picture below is of me in front of a bar my dad built for my sisters stag and doe. It is very nautical themed so maybe when I wear my nautical outfit I will take a picture in front of it again. The necklace I am wearing was given to me by my dear friend Tamara when she came back from Italy.  I hope all of you are having a snazzy Monday.
Dress: The Bay, Belt: Thrifted, Purse: Thrifted,
 Shoes: Zellers, Necklace: a gift


2 comments: