Thursday 3 May 2012

Sunflower Dress

Dress: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted,
Shoes: Spring. Purse:Thrifted
Today was so muggy and hot out so I took some photos inside to escape the heat. I am still not used to it being summer for me and having four months of summer! I have been planning and re-organizing my life and making a summer bucket list with my friend to make sure that we get the most out of these four months. The list is full of concerts, day-trips, and finding good antique and vintage places to shop( If you have any for me , please recommend!).This dress I felt was perfect for a hot day like today and I had been looking for a sunflower dress forever and finally came across one. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather and has a nice relaxing Friday and weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. omg I love this dress :)
    it look so cute and girly!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :)! I just checked out your blog and it's really nice. You have really cute outfits ! :)

    ReplyDelete