Tuesday 1 May 2012

Adventures Downtown


 Hello, I'm Robyn and this is my first blog post! I'm from the forest city ( hence my blog name) which is otherwise known as London, Ontario. I have taken an interest in fashion for a couple years now and recently thought of starting this blog after seeing other blogs that were fashion related. I especially love vintage fashion and trying to get the best deal anywhere I go since I am a student at Western ( a university here in London) and most of my money goes to school. I love exploring downtown London and finding different shops I can go into, and that is exactly what I did today :). It was a fairly nice day today so I was able to wear and a skirt which I  was excited about. 

Blouse: Thrifted, Skirt: Forever 21,
 Shoes: Thrifted, Purse: Thrifted
 
I went into a lot of shops but had no luck in finding aything. I did however, stop by Convent Garden Market and bought a burek. If you are ever in the London area you must try one they are delicious and very addictive ! I also got Mike, my boyfriend, to take these shots for me around downtown and one of them is me in front of a purple metal tree which is just one of the various coloured metal trees downtown, which are yes tacky but at the same time funny. All in all, it was a great day. More outfits to come to this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment