Monday 28 May 2012

Birthday Dinner!

Purse: H &M , Shirt: H &M, Shorts: Sirens, Shoes: Zellers, Ring: a present!



Hi guys! so Mike and I went headed out downtown for dinner today for a late birthday dinner ( my birthday was on the Saturday). Since I am now legal I was able to order my first alcoholic drink at a restaurant. I ordered the lovely raspberry drink that tasted so amazing! After dinner we went for a stroll downtown but it was so insanely hot and my feet were killing me so we headed back haha. I straightened my hair for the occasion which I am not sure why because it was so humid but surprisingly it did not frizz. I have been hiding my one eyebrow with my bangs because a couple weeks ago I was using an electric razor and somehow thought it would be a good idea to do my eyebrows. I am such a dork and shaved the middle a bit too far so that my one eyebrow seemed further apart. I laughed about it because it s something that I would totally do because I am such a klutz. Any who, it is pretty much back to normal so I can finally show off my eyebrows haha.

recent style obsession:  yellow and peter pan collars! I simply can not get enough :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment