Thursday 7 June 2012

Green Polka Dots

Dress: Urban Behaviour, Shoes: Ardene, Necklace: Gift!




Hey everyone! I was in Toronto for a couple days with my sister and had such a great time! We went for walks and talked and went for manicures and pedicures! It was my first time ever getting one and it felt amazing. I did not want to get off the massage chair haha.  We also went to some vintage shops and looked around. There were so many clothes in them and it was so fun to look at them, but I did not end up buying anything. We also went to a market that had some amazing food ( I got a cheese pie) and sat in a park with my sister and her friends. For dinner, we had butter chicken! We went to this really good Indian food restaurant and whenever I go to Toronto we always go there for their butter chicken. So amazing! When I got back into London, Mike came over and we hung out for a bit. I also had CPR because every year I have to renew it for nursing. That just about sums up the last couple of days :) 

2 comments:

  1. oh i just love your dress the colour is so pretty!!!! and my best friend goes to Western in London, before i moved that's were i did all of my shopping :) i love finding other Canadian bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah I am loving the colour green at the moment :) I go to western too :) Thanks for checking out my blog! :) I love finding canadian bloggers too :) I will have to give your blog a follow

      Delete