Wednesday 13 June 2012

Polka dot and mint :)


Purse: H & M, Shirt: Forever 21, Shorts: Sirens, Shoes: Spring, Necklace: I won from Lotta Losten


Yesterday I spent most of the day in the hospital because my Dad had hip surgery in the morning.The surgery went very well but it was a long wait in the waiting room. I went up to visit him today too and today I got to see what I will be doing in three years. It was kind of intimidating to see the nurses rushing around and being very busy. It makes me worried for my future but I know it is what I want to do as much as it scares me! After getting home from the hospital, Mike and I ate some nachos and watched Storage Wars. It is actually quite an addicting show as strange as it is. There was a marathon all night so we pretty much settled in for the night. Today I did some shopping and bought a cute cat printed dress from Dress 911. I love it and I can't wait to show you guys on my next post! The necklace I am wearing in this photo is the necklace I won! It came all the way from Sweden and it is from Lotta Losten etsy shop. She has some amazing unique jewelry. I love this necklace and I can see me wearing it with just about everything I own. I can bend the pedals to make it an open or closed flower and the jewel inside is gorgeous. I am also in love with this new top because a) has a peter pan collar and b) is mint and has polka dots. It is easily one of my favourite shirts in my closet. Well I hope everyone has a nice day! I am off to go swimming in my friends pool and perhaps find something else to do on this gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment