Friday 15 June 2012

Kitty Cat Dress

Purse: Thrifted, Dress: Dress 911, Shoes: Ardene, Necklace: a gift from my sister
The other day I went into the Dress 911 store and there were so many dresses I wanted. I won a gift card from there and I wasn't sure what dress I wanted to use it on. When I saw this dress I knew it would be the one I wanted and when I tried it on it I felt even more confident about my decision. The cat print is just so cute and unique and the back of this dress is nice too. This will be the last purchase for quite awhile since I am trying to not spend anymore money on clothes and save for both school and camping at the end of June with my friends. I have a lot of shirts that I thrifted that don't fit right so  would like to alter them and cut the sleeves off of them to make them more suitable for me to wear. I also want to make myself a peter pan collar and found a  DIYproject for it that looks simple ( the DIY is quite old but I really liked the scalloped look of this one). I don't really know how to use a sewing machine but I will go up and visit my nana who will be able to help me and teach me of course. I think it will be a challenge to not buy anymore clothes besides the odd thrifted purchase but I think it will be for the best and will help me make more use out of what I already have. Do you have  a summer goal?
♥Robyn

                          

1 comment: