Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nuit Blanche

Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Ardene, Shirt: Giant Tiger, Purse: Ardene

I am a little late to talk about my weekend however I am going to because It was such a great time and frankly I have nothing much else to write about ( I know I am quite boring ;) ). This weekend Mike and I went to Springbank park ( for those who don't know its a big park in London, ON). We went for a picnic and sat a long the river and ate strawberries, grapes, and sandwiches mmmm! After we ate, we took some photos along the river and went for a really nice walk. I love days where I can be lazy and eat and go for small strolls around parks. This day was followed by an evening downtown at Nuit Blanche festival. It was a really fun festival. They blocked off the streets and had tons of art performances along the street as well as an art gallery you could walk into. I loved this festival because I did not have to spend a dime. I also got free popcorn and whenever there is popcorn I am in (definitely my favourite snack food)!. The art was very nice and so were the performances. Some of them though were also strange haha. One band played their instruments along with people blacksmithing. Very interesting if I don't say so my self.

The skirt I am wearing has little colourful birds on it in case yoiu were wondering :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment