Monday 27 August 2012

Italian Festival

Shirt: bought from let loose clothing, Skirt: Forever 21, Necklace: Ardene, Purse: winners,
Loafers: urban behaviour


Mike and I headed to the Italian festival on the weekend. It was filled with great food! I thought it would cool down later so I wore something a bit warmer but it didn't end up cooling off and I was quite hot! We got this dessert and I have no idea what it is called. If anyone knows let me know .It was good but way to big and rich to finish! The weekend was continued with girl time at the bars and getting somersby cider which was soo delicious.  We went swimming at 3 am and talked all night. I also found out my placement for school. I will be doing my clinical in the oncology unit. I hope I fit in well an that clinical goes well this term. That is pretty much an update on what has been going on with me. This week I will be getting ready and organized for school and seeing some friends before they head off to school. I also hope to squeeze in a drive-in movie :) Hope everyone had a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment