Monday 6 August 2012

Life Lately

Well I haven;t blogged in a while because I had no camera to take photos with! A new outfit post is on its way I promise !:) Tomorrow I get my wisdom teeth out :( . I'm nervous but at the same time I just want it to be over with. Since I will be inside for a couple days recovering, I wanted to make the most out of my long weekend. On Friday, I went to a roof top movie downtown. It was so cool to be on top of a building outside in a parking lot to watch a movie. The movie was no strings attached and they are doing Ferris Bueller for the next one so if you are in the London area it is definitely worth the time to go considering its free and fun! We also went out to eat at The Works and it was soo good, I got a poutine that had Quebec cheese curds in it and Mike got a burger. There were so many crazy options for burgers that you could never get bored of this restaurant ( I personally want to try the burger that has mac n cheese on it next time), not to mention cool decorating inside that made it look like a factory. The light bulb shalt shakers and using measuring cups as cups were the best!On Saturday I went to the beach which was really great because it was the perfect day for it. Mike and I just relaxed and walked around the little shops and ate at this cute 50s style diner. We had malt shakes that were soo delicious. On Sunday, we headed down to the Ribfest but did not get any ribs because we were too cheap but I did get nail polish for a dollar and we did get to look around at some of the tents. That was my busy but very fun weekend! I had all my favourite foods so that I didn't crave them this week when all I can eat is yogurt and applesauce ( who am I kidding I am going to miss all of them!). I hope everyone else had a fantastic long weekend!



Had to throw this in here...my cat loves licking hair



No comments:

Post a Comment