Wednesday 8 August 2012

chalk festival!

 
 

 

Every year in London we have a chalk festival called Imadon. This is my first year being able to attend because previous years at this time I was at my cottage. I am really glad I got to go.The talent was just incredible and my friend Megan has been participating in it for quite a bit so it was nice to see her piece in person. So much time and effort was put into these pieces and I just could not believe the detail in them. These pictures are the ones that were my favorite.

Shirt: urban behaviour , Pants: Bluenotes, Shoes: Spring, Purse: Winners,  Umbrella: Dollarama 

This is the outfit I wore to the chalk festival. We took photos at the market,. It was kind of a muggy day but since it rained I though it would cool down. It didn't really cool down and I was quite hot in my pants! My bangs were being all funky too so don't mind me hair. I never would have thought that I would wear printed denim but these floral jeans won me over. Oh and you also can excuse the fact that my bra is showing but hey its black and I waaass in direct sunlight. When looking at these photos I wish I could re-live this past weekend. I am currently in bed with my face swollen like crazy and only drinking milk products and oatmeal.....fun! I really wish I did not have to get my wisdom teeth but I know it will be for the better. I cannot wait until my face is normal and I can show myself in public and perhaps eat something that doesn't contain oats or milk. I will now leave you with some photos of me at the beach that I forgot to post on the last post. 







No comments:

Post a Comment