Sunday 9 September 2012

School days are here

School has been taking over my life at the moment with hours of reading. I guess that is what I get for taking nursing. I thought the first couple of weeks of school would be slack and boy was I ever wrong. Although my life is revolving around school at the moment, it doesn't mean I haven't had time to do anything fun ( or does it?). Anywho I did manage to spend sometime with Mike looking around campus. It felt so weird to be back ! Western's campus is beautiful and even though I was kind of dreading school, being at school made me more excited for it. I am excited to tackle second year.

After the first week of school, Mike and I went to the western fair ( a fair held in London ever year that has been around for quite some time). It always ends up costing way more money than you want to spend but we had a good time going on some rides and eating fair food. I am not a big ride person and people laugh at me when I only want to go on the small rides or spinny rides. I just hate rides that go upside down! In the picture I am posing beside some creepy guy from a haunted house they had there. Unfortunately, we did not go into the house. 

All in all, it was a really good time and I look forward to doing more fall activities with friends and Mike. Corn mazes, haunted hay rides and hikes here I come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment