Monday 17 September 2012

Bad Cover Band

This weekend was a very good one! It started off with going to Cora's for breakfast. A delicious breakfast place with large portions and so much fruit! I had a raspberry crepe that was stuffed with raspberries and cream cheese. It was very good! Next, Mike and I went downtown and looked at some thrift shops and mike found some really nice shoes for 14 bucks! I was not so lucky but it was fun searching! We also stopped at Starbucks and had a pumpkin spice latte mmmmm.....now that I think of it I want one right now! After sipping lattes we decided to get ready and go out to the bars for the night. I had one to many ciders and we ended up dancing to a band with no members under the age 50 singing covers that were just so bad but so funny to dance too. All in all, such a fun weekend! The walk around downtown and the pumpkin spice lattes and the ciders got me thinking of how much I love fall ( besides the crazy amount of readings and notes I have to do). I love the leaves changing colour, I like walking around campus and not feeling all gross and sweaty, and I like wearing fall fashion and fall colours.
Shirt: Winners, Skirt: Forever 21, Purse: thrifted, Tights: Wal-mart
                                                                                                 

Well I hope everyone had a great monday! Below are some photos Mike took when he visited me on campus!





No comments:

Post a Comment