Monday 24 September 2012

The cat's meow


You can't tell from this picture, but my shirt has cats on it:). It is my first purchase from modcloth and I could not be more pleased! The colour, the cats and the fit are all purfect ;). I wore this outfit when I had my night psychology class and Mike came to campus with me since I had a really big break before class. It was great for roaming around campus and I had comfortable enough shoes to do some walking!

On saturday, Mike and I went to Canada's wonderland! I drove all the way there but not on the highways as I don't have enough experience for that yet! It took forever without the highway but it was a fun trip. I wore my polka dot jeans for the occasion. My favourite pair of denims at the moment. They're super comfortable and perfect for going on rides!
I did not go on any rides that went upside down because I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to rides. I like rides that are fast and spinny and only have a slight drop. I still went on more rides than I thought I would. The line-ups are usually bad but because it was off season we barley had to wait for any rides. To end off the night we got caramel apples! It was actually my first time having one since I always go for the candy apple. Saturday, was a great break from all the homework I have been doing and it was great not having to think about all the tasks I have to do even if it was just for one day. Now, it is Monday and that unfortunately means that I have to get back to all the homework waiting for me to get completed. I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment