Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunfest!

Purse: H&M, Dress: Urban Behaviour, Sandals: A gift from my nana

This dress is a bit different from what I would usually would wear but I love it. I was looking for a dress that was short in the front but long in the back for quite some time but none of them seemed to fit right until I came across this one. The tribal print is a bit different for me since most of my dresses are either black and white or pastel or floral or a tiny cute print. I loved standing outside my comfort zone in this dress. I wore this dress to the yearly Sunfest in London. Its a festival full of dance, culture, food, and random jewelry an clothes stands. I like this festival the best out of all the London festivals because its quite unique . The other festivals in London all have the same booths but with a different name. Mike and I enjoyed our time there but due to the weather being incredibly hot and humid we didn't stay all that long which sucks because I wanted to see some of the performances. We did stay long enough however to share a jumbo blue raspberry lemonade and look at all the booths. To escape the heat we found an air conditioned mall that was all closed down ( not sure why it was closed it was a Saturday). We sat in there and found a vent and literally sat in front of it for twenty minutes to cool ourselves down. After leaving downtown, we went back to my house for a nice swim. All in all, it was a great day! 


Oh and since I haven't posted since leaving for camping I will fill you in with that. Camping was so fun. Whenever I hang out with my best friends we always have crazy stories and adventures to tell. One being that when we were driving home from a bar ( I was the DD) there was a bear in the middle of the road! I had to slam on the breaks and the bear just kept on going. It was so scary!Another story was that my friend Carmen and I were put in a canoe together and we were both pretty inexperienced and we started off fine but on the way back when it came to getting out and docking it,we went over the rope that separated where we were supposed to go and a waterfall. I got so freaked out that we were heading for a waterfall ( even though it was fairly small) that I jumped out of the canoe and got soaking wet and tried to steer the canoe towards the guy who was docking it . It was quite embarrassing! Any who to make a long story short it was a great week and I hope to do it again sometime soon! Well I am off to maybe go to Sunfest again and swim. Hope everyone has a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment