Sunday 15 July 2012

The not so distant future

Dress: Dress 911, Necklace: the patch 

With course selection for school coming up, I can't help but feel overwhelmed. Second year of nursing is apparently the hardest and I am so nervous just thinking about it. I get to take one elective and the one I wanted to take is a full so now I have to choose another and it looks like I don't have to many options. I feel so unmotivated to even think about school let alone pick my courses and get all the requirements for school. I feel like everything is moving so fast around me and I am just standing still. I also feel like I always waste my summer and I try to jam pack it with things to do. It's funny because sometimes I feel like I have wasted my summer but then I look back and in reality I did a lot. I hope I can look back on
this summer and feel the same way. 

These pictures were taken after work. I forgot to bring shoes that would match this dress so I went barefoot while taking the photos. I love the colour of the dress and the sailboat print is just so cute. Looking at these photos reminds me of how badly I have to dye my hair. The roots are coming in and I really want to go a strawberry blonde and then get my bangs cut for fall. I want to get it dyed professionally but it costs a lot of moola! Perhaps I will wait until I get paid or maybe buy the ten dollar hair dye if I am desperate. Anyways I am off to a family barbecue! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! 
I was getting really fed up trying to pry my eyes
 open since I didn't have sunglasses
 and this is was resulted afterwards haha

No comments:

Post a Comment