Wednesday 18 July 2012

Postcards from Italy

Dress: H&M, Shirt: Wal-mart, Shoes: Spring, Necklace: the one I won!
I am off to see a concert with my friend Tamara tomorrow! We are going to see Beirut. Although I have not been listening for them too long, I do quite enjoy their music and the concert will be so fun:).
These photos were taken when Mike and I had a beach day! We had fun jumping waves and because I am too scared to go deep in the water we stayed close to shore but the waves were still fairly big! My hair got really dry from the water and thus looks fairly messy in these pics, but I did get around to dying it! It isn't that noticeable but I did get rid of my roots and in the light it has a reddish colour to it :) After the beach we were tired and since it was a hot day we opted to take pictures inside where the a/c was! Well I hope everyone is having a nice week so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment